About the tasting:
• The cheeses and cured meats are provided by small producers.
• The wines are all chosen from the Slow Food’s Slowwine Guide and very often organic.
• The guided tasting is conducted by a Master Italian Cheese Taster fluent in English, National Meat Coordinator of Slow Food, teacher of Salami courses and a Slowwine Guide Contributor.
• We will bring everything (glasses, plates, forks, etc) necessary for the Tasting
About the event:
• We require a minimum of 6 people
• Maximum 20 people
• An extra charge will be incurred for venues outside Tuscany .
• Book well in advance ( at least 40 days ) choosing a precise date . We will confirm availability within 3 days.
• Full advance payment 30 days before the Tasting